Endeavor is seeking an Investment Associate who will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, and supporting new investments in consumer technology and emerging consumer brands. You will keep up with the latest developments, trends, and opportunities across technology, and lead due diligence critical to determining sound investments (e.g. analyzing financials, conducting valuation analyses and reviewing relevant documents). In addition to traditional investment and venture capital duties, you will aid post-investment collaboration between Endeavor and our various portfolio companies. You will also support broader corporate strategic technology initiatives.
You should be an enthusiastic, strategic, and analytical thinker with a background in finance and/or consulting. You possess an appreciation for internet, software, and emerging consumer businesses, as well as curiosity for the entertainment world-at-large.
Past investments include: Epic Games, Dapper Labs, Route, Future, Highlight and Fanatics Collectibles
You will be working alongside the Corporate Development team, which is a group of M&A professionals responsible for launching new business verticals and acquiring strategic assets. You will have the opportunity to influence the strategic direction of Endeavor and impact all of our business verticals.
- Support the identification, evaluation, and analysis of potential technology and consumer investment opportunities
- Support corporate and business development efforts for various portfolio companies
- Conduct thoughtful, accurate research and financial analysis
- Craft investment presentations for the Executive Board (C-Suite, Presidents, Co-Founders) and capital partners
- 1-3 experience at an investment bank or consulting firm
- Phenomenal analytical and quantitative skills
- Preferred experience in or passion for technology, entertainment and/or consumer
- Comfortable engaging with C-level executives and senior leadership
- Ambitious, committed and intellectually curious
If interested, please apply here.