We are an active venture capital group with a current emphasis on pre-seed, seed, and series A startups. We’re flexible and on occasion, have also invested in late stage and cross over rounds.
While Arc is geographically agnostic, to date most of our investments have been based in Israel, Europe and the US (outside of Silicon Valley).
Many of our portfolio companies have benefitted from our assistance on strategy, tactics, business development, and even distressed situations.
Join the Team!
We are looking for creative and bright individuals who have a passion for venture capital. Our new Associate will work closely with the entire Venture Capital investment team.
You will have an opportunity to make an immediate impact!
This role will join our existing team and focus on leading the following:
- Evaluating new investment opportunities, including funds, SPVs and direct investments
- Performing due diligence evaluations of potential portfolio companies and funds
- Creating financial models and projections
- Mentoring analyst team members
- Performing industry research, including competitor analysis for prospective portfolio companies
- Presenting analysis to Arc’s Investment Committee
- Assisting portfolio companies with business development, future funding and other strategic initiatives for our portfolio companies
Relevant Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (finance or economics preferred); MBA or similar graduate degree a plus
- 2-4 years of experience in venture capital, private equity, and/or start-ups preferred
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel and other Microsoft Office apps; SharePoint a plus
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation is commensurate with experience. We are proud to offer excellent benefits.
Location: New York, NY 10017 (Remote and hybrid arrangements will be considered)
We are an equal opportunity employer
Our team members reflect that we are an equal opportunity organization and always have been. The below is brought to you by our regulatory sponsors. We are, in fact, serious about it.
Arc is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. Arc provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request a reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our Human Resources department at: Arc Ventures, Human Resources, 655 Third Avenue, 28th Floor, New York, NY 10017.
To apply for this job please visit arcny.bamboohr.com.