AngelList Venture provides the tools that make it simple for anyone to become a funder or founder. Our infrastructure allows investors to build on top of AngelList instead of a traditional VC firm. We’ve innovated on new ways for VCs to raise money, new ways for startups to provide liquidity for employees, and even index-like VC funds.
Supporting over $7B in assets under management, driving capital to over 10,000 startups, 151 of those being unicorns backed by AngelList Funds & Syndicates, and 57% of all top-tier U.S. VC deals in our portfolio, AngelList is the nexus of venture capital. If you want to help us build the future of venture capital, we welcome you to apply.
To learn more about AngelList Venture, watch the keynote from our recent conference here: https://angell.ist/keynote
About the Role:
Reporting into our Venture GP Relations Director, you will work internally with sales, support, and product teams to optimize platform usage and solve problems. Externally, you will onboard GPs and be the trusted source of best practices for all aspects of running and building their venture business: understanding each GP’s unique needs and building lasting relationships with some of the world’s best experienced and emerging managers. In this position, you can work from our San Francisco office or remotely from anywhere in the US.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a sophisticated client-facing role and be excited at the prospect of supporting our mission in increasing the number of successful startups in the world. Key competencies for this role include superb written and verbal communication skills and an understanding of core financial concepts and venture financing.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product offerings, our platform, the venture industry, and our mission.
- Act as a product, legal, and market expert for fund managers — helping them navigate technical financial infrastructure questions (fund structuring, tax, financial reporting) and the use of our platform.
- Review and polish investment memos and pitch decks.
- Evaluate opportunities to increase product leverage and retention.
- Act as representative of AngelList at industry conferences and networking events.
- Collaborate with the product, operations, and customer success teams in order to continuously surface new solutions for our GP’s.
- 2+ years in a client-facing role within a rapidly growing organization, ideally within venture, finance, or fintech.
- Experience and ability to navigate rapid change in a high growth fintech environment.
- Superb attention to detail – you need to be able to catch the corner case every time.
- A deep love of startups and passion for understanding the infrastructure of venture finance.
If you don’t tick every box above, we’d still encourage you to apply. We’re building a diverse team whose skills balance and complement one another.
A Remote-First AngelList: AngelList is a remote-first company – you can choose to work remotely or work from one of our offices in hub cities: San Francisco, Seattle, and New York City. While AngelList offices are only partially open at this time in accordance with local health guidance, you choose how and where you’d like to work even in a post-COVID world.
Benefits: We support our employees in their lives both inside and outside of work.
* See additional detail on our benefits here: https://angell.ist/venture-benefits
* Learn about our Funders & Founders Program here: https://join.angellist.com/
If interested, please apply here.