Swift Ventures is looking for an AI Analyst to join us full time. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor, contribute to the growth of our firm and learn about the venture capital business. We’re looking for someone who is naturally curious about AI and entrepreneurship, enjoys writing and reading about AI, a self-starter comfortable working independently and capable of easily interacting with senior management.
- An AI expert among your peers, passionate about markets and innovation, obsessed with AI and machine learning trends
- Have a solid understanding of the players in the AI ecosystem both established and new
- Have an opinion about everything and friends often come to you with ideas knowing you will have a POV
- Excellent data analysis and research skills
- Experience doing market and competitive analysis
- Exceptional writing, storytelling and verbal communication skills; existing blog following – a plus!
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced and limited-process environment
- Responsible for Swift content development including writing regular AI industry related blog posts, newsletters and company reports from scratch
- Maintain and enhance presentations, whitepapers and marketing collateral related to our thematic innovation strategies
- Seek out new, unusual sources of information to augment our research capabilities
- Generate new investment ideas primarily focused on the AI technology sector
- Participate in startup pitch calls with Swift investment team and evaluate AI tech
- Conduct due diligence for potential investments including modeling, interacting with senior management and customers/partners
- Position is based in Lafayette, California
- Learn new tech, industries and unique approaches to solving important problems
- Meet problem solvers, doers and visionaries (entrepreneurs!)
- Health insurance with 100% coverage
- Generous PTO /sick leave
- Free snacks!
Swift Ventures is the fund that we wished existed when we were starting out — a low-ego, sincerely helpful firm led by former founders and operators. With decades of company-building experience, Swift provides relevant and practical “garage-to-IPO” building and scaling expertise. We invest in early stage AI and Automation companies with B2B business models. More than any focus or pedigree we value Founders that are bold and that have a high Do:Say ratio and expect the same of ourselves. Learn more about our team here.
Does this sound like you? Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your resume and at least two thought leadership writing samples.