- Seeking a full-time analyst to join Schematic Ventures, an early stage venture capital firm located in San Francisco. The position will serve as a fantastic introduction to venture capital, the technology industry and the start-up ecosystem in San Francisco. Candidates will gain experience in all aspects of venture capital from sourcing to investment to portfolio engagement. Immediate start.
🔑 Key Responsibilities
- Identify, source and evaluate new opportunities
- Research emerging market opportunities and technologies
- Produce financial analysis and investment due diligence
- Quarterback all aspects of the investment process (term sheet to close)
- Work in a strategic capacity with portfolio companies on a regular basis
🧠 Your Experience
- 2 – 6 years of total work experience at highly-regarded investment bank, consulting firm, technology company or venture fund
- Actively network across entrepreneur and investor networks
- Process-oriented, self-driven thinker with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to operate comfortably across a wide range of complex technical topics
- Demonstrated passion for technology
- Legally qualified to work in the US
👟 Next Steps
- Please submit an application by completing this short form: https://airtable.com/shrvmVafry1vKS4Za
- We will reach out for a first interview on a rolling basis and plan to extend an offer in the next few months for an immediate start. Thank you for your interest!
ℹ About Schematic
- Schematic Ventures is an early-stage venture capital firm located in San Francisco focused on digital industrial and enterprise technology (supply chain, manufacturing & commerce infrastructure).
If interested, please apply here.