Koch Disruptive Technologies
New visions. New strategies. New products. Capturing tomorrow’s opportunities means embracing disruption and transformation today.
Koch Disruptive Technologies (“KDT”, KochDisrupt.com) is seeking an Investment Analyst to join our team in Wichita, KS. KDT is the venture capital and growth equity arm of Koch Industries, a large, privately-owned business with significant capital strength and liquidity. KDT’s investment mandate is to originate and invest in promising entrepreneurs and disruptive technologies. As a member of the KDT team, you will have a unique window into the 10 operating platforms of Koch Industries while you learn venture investing fundamentals through an apprenticeship model. The role will include training on market analysis, competitive landscape evaluation, financial analysis, point of view development and venture deal structuring.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform industry research and point-of-view development in industries that represent the future of the economy
- Assist in financial modeling, analysis, and due diligence with a focus on key drivers and market dynamics for potential investments
- Assist in the preparation of presentations on potential investments for leadership that identify and assess valuation, return profile, competitive advantage, potential synergies, risks, etc.
- Engage with KDT and Koch executive leaders as well as industry leading entrepreneurs
- Assume responsibility for 100% compliance with the laws, regulations, company policy, and industry standards applicable to this role
The Experience You Will Bring
- Enrolled in a degree or related to finance, accounting, economics, or business-related field with an anticipated graduation date no later than Summer 2023
- Able to work in the US without sponsorship
- Self-starter, highly focused, and ability to work independently
- Entrepreneurial spirit, creative, and ability to think outside the box
- Collaborative, team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength – focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes – medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.