- Sourcing and screening investment opportunities within Industrial Tech and Enterprise Tech
- Assisting with the assessment of potential investments, including market and technology research
- Supporting the team with operational tasks and fundraising efforts as needed
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independent way of working and a high degree of initiative
- High level of curiosity and interest in B2B startups, finance, and industrial technologies
- 6 completed semesters in Engineering, Business or a related field of studies at a top-tier university
- First experience in B2B start-ups, Venture Capital and Private Equity, or other fast-paced environments such as Investment Banking or Consulting
- Fluent in English. Fluency in German is a plus.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and data analysis skills
WHAT WE OFFER
In this internship, we offer you a unique glimpse into the venture capital scene as you will be involved in all the relevant aspects of investment management work. At Join Capital, you will find yourself part of an experienced, dynamic and hands-on team that will involve you in the diverse responsibilities of a venture capital investor. Working with Join Capital will provide you with the unique opportunity to gain in-depth insights into innovative, young, and high-growth companies.
The space you need to shine: We’re a small and dynamic team focusing on results and the big picture. Your exposure to all aspects of a financial services firm in venture capital is uncapped, and the learning curve will be steep. We have strong growth ahead of us, and we want you to grow and thrive with us. You will be working directly with extraordinary people who dare to challenge the status quo, and who are actively building the Neue Industry. You will have the opportunity to contribute by making operations processes more digital, more user friendly, more efficient. Your process skills, and your strategically minded and foresighted operations management will make our investment team and the Partners perform at their best. Learning something new every day is one of the most rewarding experiences in our job.