Griffin Gaming Partners
Griffin Gaming Partners is a leading venture capital firm singularly focused on investing in the global gaming market. We are founder-friendly, care deeply for our industry and bring decades of investment, advisory and operational experience. Griffin is one of the world’s largest venture funds focused exclusively on gaming, with over $1 billion under management.
We are looking for a VC Analyst to join the team.
- Sourcing and fielding inbound Gaming and Web3 investment opportunities and reviewing pitch decks / business plans
- Conducting due diligence, including industry and competitive landscape, product / market fit, business model, play tests, financial and KPI modeling
- Preparing memos and presentations to drive internal consensus and investment decisions
- Participating in weekly internal meetings to discuss new investment opportunities and portfolio companies
- Developing and maintaining internal databases and infrastructure
Candidates should have up to 3 years of full-time experience and a strong academic background, including:
- 1+ year of experience at a top-tier investment bank, management consulting firm, or venture capital fund, or 1+ year of experience in Gaming or Web3 corporate development or strategy
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, computer science, economics, mathematics, statistics, or related industry from a top-tier institution, with a track record of academic success
- Strong analytical and financial modeling capabilities, with an interest in identifying trends within large data sets
- Entrepreneurial and resourceful attitude, with outstanding work ethic and ability to thrive with limited supervision
- Ability to develop and maintain business relationships and desire to grow interpersonal and networking skills
- Passion for Gaming and Web3 and related experience, either as an employee or through transactions/consulting
If you are interested in this role – please email your resume (Including GPA and SAT/ACT score)