Foresite Capital is a healthcare and life sciences investment firm with a multidisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, analysts, clinicians and subject matter experts in various disciplines. We work together in a highly collaborative environment, with all investments getting attention from each member of our investment team. Roles at Foresite Capital offer exposure to multiple firms in the healthcare and life sciences industry, and the opportunity to collaborate with top-tier experts in the life sciences, data science and financial industries. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, a flexible work environment, and the opportunity to learn from top thinkers in various disciplines. Foresite Capital is headquartered in San Francisco with satellite offices in New York, Philadelphia and San Rafael. Foresite Capital is an equal opportunity employer. We thrive on diversity and collaboration.
We are looking for an Analyst or Associate to join our investment team in San Francisco to support investment efforts in emerging technologies in life sciences and biotechnology. As an associate, you will work internally to source and evaluate dealflow and deeply understand the landscape of potential investment opportunities in these spaces. We offer a flexible work environment, a diverse set of projects, and a best-in-class peer group to learn from. This is a great opportunity to tackle a unique set of problems while shaping the future of healthcare.
- Source investments at the intersection of life science and technology, and in other targeted investment areas
- Perform strategic, financial, and scientific due diligence on life science and therapeutics investment opportunities
- Develop investment and deal strategies in partnership with the broader investment team
- Support the Foresite Capital portfolio through interaction with company leadership, milestone tracking, recruiting, networking, and other activities
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of scientists and investment professionals in diligence and related activities.
- M.S., or PhD in life sciences or related field
- 2+ years of investment analysis or related experience in the healthcare, life sciences, or technology fields.
- Operating experience within a biotechnology organization or related venture experience is preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment while executing across multiple projects
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.