We are now looking for an Investment Analyst for the Venture Capital funds to one of our offices in Budapest, Riga, Warsaw or Cyprus. We are offering the candidate a unique opportunity to gain venture capital experience and dive into complex processes of early stage investing.
- Dealflow generation: finding new investment opportunities, reaching out to founders, pipeline / CRM management;
- Investment analysis of the targets (market sizing, competition analysis, unit economics calculation, financial modeling, etc.) and deal execution;
- Operational support: portfolio work, reporting, fundraising.
- From 1–3 years of experience in consulting, IB, VC or a tech business;
- Higher educational degree in finance or economics;
- Self-starter with get it done attitude;
- Deep understanding of how technology businesses work (business models, specific KPIs, common characteristics);
- Excellent analytical skills. Superb Excel and Powerpoint skills;
- Excellent verbal and written English.
An ideal candidate should be a smart, dynamic and proactive professional who should demonstrate a high level of self-motivation, intelligence, responsiveness and energy. The candidate should be an effective team player who is eager to make a long term commitment into career development within Flashpoint.
Flashpoint is an international investment group with over US$500m AuM. Flashpoint manages six venture funds: four VC funds, a Venture Debt Fund, and a Secondary Fund. Investors in Flashpoint’s funds include more than 100 major family offices and HNWIs. The company has offices in London, Tel-Aviv, Budapest, Warsaw, Riga, Nicosia. The funds have made investments in over 40 companies including names such as Guesty, Chili Piper, IVI and Borzo (Dostavista). Flashpoint has completed ten exits, including the sale of its stakes in Shazam (to Apple) and Chess.com (to PokerStars founders and General Atlantic).