Do you have a passion for investments and making a difference for Nordic growth companies? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have significant strategic and operational responsibility? Additionally, do you want to be part of an extraordinary team of talented, motivated, driven individuals who all share a deep passion for entrepreneurship? If so, you may be our new Venture Associate.
We are currently looking for an exceptional Venture Associate to join our team in Stockholm. As Venture Associate, you will be an important part of CVX’s global investment team, where you will be responsible for your own portfolio as well as the entire deal journey from start to finish – from sourcing and analyzing business plans and markets to closing investment rounds. Your primary tasks will be to create a continuous and high-quality deal flow and ensure that we remain fast in our decision-making process so that we can close the right deals on time with our partners.
CVX is one of Europe’s fastest-growing venture investors, and we help ambitious and promising growth companies reach their full potential by investing capital, knowledge, time, skills, and network. We are driven by our conviction that the best investors are often those who, in addition to capital, provide founders with the right knowledge and experiences, skills, and networks in relation to the stage and industry in which the company operates. CVX always invests together with the best business angels for the respective founder, and today we have over 600 partners in our network who invest in companies and bring their skills into play where they can really add value.
As Venture Associate, you will:
- Ensure that CVX sees and is offered all interesting deals in the market
- Create a continuous and high-quality deal flow
- Analyze companies, markets, industries, and teams to make investment decisions
- Negotiate term sheets and ensure that CVX wins the best investment opportunities
- Present investment opportunities to our investment committee
- Run investment processes with our partners and close investment rounds
What We Offer You
As Venture Associate at CVX, you will have an exciting position with great responsibility in a company with full speed. You will be part of an extremely ambitious team of talented employees with high drive and the desire to make a difference. Additionally, you will experience a strong focus on results and the development of your personal and career growth. Depending on your results, you may eventually have the opportunity to be posted to a CVX office in Europe and try your hand at other markets.
What We Expect From You
We expect you to have:
- High work ethic and a sense of urgency
- The ability to close deals
- Unusual drive and desire to be the best at what you do
- A proactive approach and taking ownership of everything you do
- Passion for analyzing and investing in companies
- The ability to sell yourself and CVX
- Exceptional analytical and structured problem-solving skills
- Genuine interest in learning and proactively seeking ways to improve everything
- Additionally, we expect you to have:
- Bachelor or master’s degree with excellent results
- 2-5 years of experience in venture capital, entrepreneurship, consulting, banking, or similar
- EU work permit
As soon as possible.