Conversion Capital is a leading venture capital firm in New York City. We partner with founders across the US to lead investments in early-stage technology companies. Our team has decades of experience and over $250m in assets under management across three funds. Our partnership values include collaboration, continuous improvement, long term thinking, process over outcome, high integrity, intellectual honesty, team over individual, and strive to be world class every day.
We have been an early or seed investor in multi-billion dollar companies like Ramp, Blend, Qualia, Dataminr, FiscalNote, Improbable, and countless others.
The Venture Capital Analyst will collaborate closely with Conversion’s investment team researching sectors, deal prospecting, investment diligence, and portfolio monitoring. The Analyst will also be an outward-facing ambassador for Conversion Capital who will support the firm’s existing relationships across North America and foster new relationships with entrepreneurs and industry practitioners.
- Primary coverage will be early stage startups
- Industry focus: Financial Services, Healthcare, Logistics
- Sector focus: software, cloud infrastructure, data
- Identifying and tracking technology trends and market developments
- Conducting market sizing, financial analysis and other quantitative modeling
- Supporting and expanding our investment pipeline
- Transaction execution, including due diligence, research, and communications
- Developing internal investment theses or research presentations and memorandums
- Building relationships with entrepreneurs, venture investors and corporate partners
- Working directly with the Managing Partner and investment team on day-to-day sourcing and firm activities
- You are organized and excel at managing many ongoing projects
- You independently develop plans, proactively communicate and iterate with key stakeholders, and hit deadlines consistently
- You are professional and deliver enterprise-quality work product
- You create and connect scalable workflows and systems
- You are comfortable managing up and collaborating with executives
- You are unstoppable and committed to meeting your goals