Camber Partners is a software growth equity fund focused on B2B SaaS businesses with $3-$15M ARR. The team recently closed Fund I at $100M and brings a top-decile track record of 15+ years investing in and operating businesses like Zendesk (ZEN), Dropbox (DBX), Pipedrive, PandaDoc, and Playdom (DIS), among others. Camber Partners is backed by major endowments, foundations, fund of funds, and family offices, and has already made two acquisitions out of their first fund.
Camber is hiring a Growth Equity Analyst to work closely with the investing and operating partners. Key responsibilities include:
- Source and screen potential software investments around the world
- Represent the firm in local financial, venture and entrepreneurial community, networks and events
- Support deal execution for transactions including leveraged/majority buyouts, growth/minority investments, recapitalizations, add-on M&A, and debt financings
- Heavy data analysis, financial modeling, industry research, and use of alternative data and in-house proprietary technology to identify investment opportunities and market trends
- Support portfolio companies post-close on various value creation initiatives
Successful applicants have demonstrated:
- 1+ year experience in Investment Banking, Venture Capital, Equity Research, Corporate Development, or within a relevant team at a high-growth SaaS company. Candidates with internships in these fields are also encouraged to apply.
- Analytical Depth, as demonstrated by prior work experience (financial modeling, consulting, data analysis, strategy) or by education (for example, in engineering, math, science, finance)
- Excellent Professional Communication Skills, both written and verbal
- Entrepreneurship, just about anything counts, even lemonade stands
- BA or BS preferred
- Authorized to work in the US, now and in the future
- Ability to work in (or relocate to) a San Francisco office on a hybrid basis as return-to-office continues
If interested, please apply here.