- Auxano is a sector agnostic venture capital firm empowering an entrepreneur’s vision.
- Since 2016 Auxano has been investing in growth stage – next gen technology first businesses.
- In 2019, Auxano Entrepreneur Trust – SEBI Cat I Angel Fund was launched.
- In 2022, Auxano launches Auxano Dawn Fund SEBI Cat 2 Fund ,
- In aggregate, Auxano has invested in businesses across Genomics, EdTech, Business Intelligence, Smart Mobility, Supply chain and Logistics
In 2021 Auxano has extended the fund corpus and is looking forth with a vision of entrepreneurship, innovation and growth.
Do visit as at our website , to see what exciting new things we are doing…!!
What are we looking for…!
٠Micro-entrepreneur ٠Self-motivated ٠Adaptive ٠Curious & Analytical mind
The “Investment Analyst- Venture Capital” is responsible to onboard startup founders (& teams) onto Auxano Capital’s portfolio, maintain strong relationships with portfolio teams and assist in scaling the portfolio companies within the ecosystem.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Research – Investment Process
- Sourcing startups (Market research, Competitive analysis, Business model analysis).
- Investing in startups (Investment notes, Investment Thesis, IC Presentations, Documentation).
- Scaling support (Market access, Mentorship, Hiring, Marketing, Sales, Product, etc).
2. Portfolio Management & Due-diligence
- Reviewing financing documents/structures/agreements/contracts
- Regular monitoring through MIS
- Tracking portfolio performance, competitor performance and support strategizing for growth
- Coordination with cross functional teams in due diligence & legal process for fund raise
- Investment Committee presentations, as and when required
- Corporate Activities & Communications
- Developing Monthly, Quarterly Investor communication reports- ideation, development and query handling
- Preparation of Advisory Board presentations, industry /sector led reports, etc
- Value addition to Auxano’s content creation strategy – Podcasts, Blogs, Videos
- Conducting marketing activities for the fund, to manage social media presence and content development
- Coordination with external stakeholders
Qualifications and Skill-Set Requirements:
- Graduate (Engineering) And / Or Post Graduation
- Experience of 2-3 years
- Skill(s) Required:
i. Qualitative & Quantitative Research
ii. Data Analytics & Problem Solving,
iii. Report Writing, Video/ Audio Editing Tools
iv. MS Office (Expert knowledge) – Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Communication (both verbal & written), presentation and analytical skills.
- Collaborative thinker who works well in teams and is also an independent, self‐starter
- We are looking for a person with an inquisitive mind that seeks answers, with the skills of James Bond & Nancy Drew combined..!
- Acquire exposure and experience working within the Venture Capital industry
- High growth potential for promising and well-performing candidates
- Network effects- opportunity to engage and communicate with startup teams
- Opportunity to build multi-industry exposure while interacting with a portfolio spanned across sectors.
- Working closely with founding teams functioning within entrepreneurial environment
- Exposure to working on multiple projects and conduct real-time data analytics on industry- unique investment opportunities.
Job Location: Gurugram, Haryana
Mode of Work: Work From Office (WFO)