Arc Ventures is seeking an Analyst to join our team
We are an active venture capital group with a current emphasis on pre-seed, seed, and series A startups. We’re flexible and on occasion, have also invested in late stage and cross over rounds.
While Arc is geographically agnostic, to date most of our investments have been based in Israel, Europe and the US (outside of Silicon Valley).
Join the Team!
We are looking for creative and bright individuals who have a passion for venture capital. Our new Analyst will work closely with the entire Venture Capital investment team.
You will have an opportunity to make an immediate impact!
Grow with us and get deeply involved in:
- Evaluating new investment opportunities, including funds, SPVs and direct investments
- Creating financial models and projections
- Performing due diligence evaluations of potential portfolio companies and funds
- Performing industry research, including competitor analysis for prospective portfolio companies
- Assisting portfolio companies with business development, future funding and other strategic initiatives for our portfolio companies
If any of this is new to you, no worries, we’ll help you learn.
Relevant Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (finance or economics preferred)
- 0-2 years of experience in venture capital, private equity, business, finance, and/or start-ups preferred
- Interest in technology, entrepreneurship and business
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel and other Microsoft Office apps; SharePoint a plus
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation is commensurate with experience. We are proud to offer excellent benefits.
Location: New York, NY 10017 (Remote and hybrid arrangements will be considered)
We are an equal opportunity employer
Our team members reflect that we are an equal opportunity organization and always have been. The below is brought to you by our regulatory sponsors. We are, in fact, serious about it.
Arc is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. Arc provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request a reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our Human Resources department at: Arc Ventures, Human Resources, 655 Third Avenue, 28th Floor, New York, NY 10017.