2048 Ventures, a thesis driven, high conviction, pre-seed venture capital firm is looking to immediately hire a 2-year Analyst, ideally in Toronto or NYC or the east coast, to support its investment team.
🔥 About you
We are looking for an exceptional, ambitious and accomplished individual who has a passion for technology, and is hungry to learn. You will be working directly with our General Partner Neha Khera and the rest of the investment team.
Here are our must-have’s:
- B.S. in a STEM-related field, such as Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Science, Statistics, Science.
- If no technical degree, demonstrated ability to understand technical markets and companies.
- Some knowledge of or exposure to venture capital investing
- Exceptional ability to dive deep and conduct research into markets and technologies
- Ability to clearly and concisely articulate research findings
- Being both fast and precise
- Self-starter, can do, entrepreneurial attitude
- Curiosity and life long focus on learning
- Love of digital products
- Exceptional work ethic
- Strong curiosity for venture
🚀 About 2048 Ventures
We are a thesis driven, high conviction, pre-seed stage focused venture capital firm. We lead rounds in companies that are differentiated through technology and data. We invest primarily in APIs, data, infrastructure, platforms, marketplaces and vertical SaaS across verticals including Bio/Genomics, Digital health, Frontier tech ( software/enablement layer), Sustainability, AI/ML applications, Fintech, VR/AR, Blockchain and Security.
In January of 2022 we started investing out of our $67M Fund II. We have an incredible group of LPs including founders and executives of iconic startups, family offices, and fund of funds.
We invest across North America, and are by design a distributed firm with investment professionals in NYC, Toronto and other places.
We believe in creativity, empowerment and a fair and transparent compensation structure. In this role you will have the ability and responsibility to support investment decisions alongside a deal lead.
🖊️ How to Apply
If you know someone in common with Alex, Neha, Zann, Julie or Daniella please get an introduction. You should also feel free to apply directly by filling out this form: https://2048.vc//2_year_analyst_application
In either case, to be considered you need to include:
- Your resume in PDF format, Linkedin link, and Twitter handle (if you have one).
- Two writing samples
- A 2 min video that describes who you are, why you are curious about venture capital, why you have exceptional work ethic and why you are specifically excited about the Analyst role at 2048 Ventures.
- Bonus: Decipher the hidden messages / easter eggs on the 2048.vc home page