The Senior Manager, CVS Health Ventures position is a highly analytical role that is responsible for the sourcing, development, execution, and ongoing management of investments to advance CVS Health’s financial, product, and customer experience goals.
As a member of the team, the Senior Manager (Senior Associate Equivalent) will manage initiatives to identify and evaluate potential investment opportunities and analyses to support initiatives such as building detailed financial models and drafting investment memos and developing market landscapes.
This individual will also be expected to own relationships within the investment portfolio with responsibilities including reporting, strategic planning, and supporting partnership opportunities.
This is a remote position with expected travel of 10%.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
5+ years required of experience in: venture capital/private equity, investment banking, healthcare, consulting, innovation, or corporate strategy
– Experience managing life cycle of venture and/or growth equity investments
– Experience with financial modeling and data analysis, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel
– Strong communicator, both verbal and written, with executive presence and the ability to influence across functions at all levels of an organization
– Demonstrated collaborative work style, with ability to work with diverse teams
– Shown presentation skills, including familiarity with Microsoft PowerPoint
– Highly organized and able to provide positive leadership across multiple work streams in a fast-paced, complex working environment
– Validated project management skills with an emphasis on integrating multiple work outputs into a unified deliverable and executive narrative
– Demonstrates high level of independent judgment and proactivity
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.