Pelion Green Future
Pelion Green Future is an independent investment holding focused on clean energy and technology. We invest in companies and entrepreneurs with a focus on renewable energy, clean technology, and climate related solutions. As a privately financed investment platform we are long-term orientated. We think as both investors and entrepreneurs and measure success in financial and environmental benefits.
We are continuously looking for bright and committed minds to join our team, for people who share our vision to build a sustainable and clean future.
- Identification and evaluation of specific investment opportunities for Pelion
- Supporting Pelion’s portfolio companies in strategy refinement and various business areas (e.g. development and rollout of new products)
- Co-shaping the strategic direction of Pelion in close and continuous collaboration with its management team
- Deepening your knowledge on relevant industry trends, technologies, new business models and companies with the energy and sustainability space
- Passion for sustainability, climate tech, renewable energy, and similar fields
- Strong analytical skills, as well as diligence
- Entrepreneurial personality with a high degree of self-initiative, result-orientation, and strong stakeholder management
- Working experience of 1-2 years in top-tier strategy consulting, investment banking, private equity, or sustainability related start-ups
- Outstanding academic track record with a degree preferably in engineering, business administration, economics, chemistry, or biology
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Very good proficiency in English, additional languages preferable
What we offer you
- The opportunity to join a rapidly growing company at the forefront of the energy transition
- Insights into the most exciting companies and technologies in the renewables space
- A high degree of responsibility and creative freedom for individual projects from day one
- A passionate and collaborative international team atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open and direct communication
- An attractive compensation model and other benefits
- Regular team events
- A modern office in the heart of Munich
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application with your CV, a transcript of your grades, your earliest possible starting date, as well as any additional information you want to share that will help us better understand who you are and why you want to join Pelion.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!