Dreamit Ventures is seeking an exceptional performer to join our Healthtech team as an Associate or Senior Associate. This highly visible role is critical to driving the growth and returns of the fund. The position is ideal for someone passionate about startups, venture capital, and healthtech.
The successful candidate will work closely with Adam Dakin, Healthtech Partner, to lead and manage day to day operations. This includes extensive engagement with start-ups and our extensive network of stakeholder partners and senior executives from venture funds, enterprise health systems, and payers/plans. This position offers a unique opportunity to build a strong entrepreneurial and investor skill set by assisting startups in refining all aspects of their business models while expanding Dreamit’s broader healthtech network.
- Manage, cultivate, and expand Dreamit’s partner network.
- Manage and organize Customer and Investor Sprints.
- Support and manage program execution, including follow-up and program deliverables.
- Recruit and screen startups.
- Connect startups with Dreamit’s network of industry experts, corporate partners, Dreamit alumni, and potential customers.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in healthtech, venture capital, startups, or innovation is strongly preferred.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills and a strong work ethic.
- Passion for health technology, startups, and venture capital.
- Comfort managing a variety of responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional proactive problem solving skills and an intense desire to learn and advance.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
The ideal candidate will be located in Philadelphia.
Dreamit funds startups building transformative platforms in two verticals: Healthtech and Securetech. One of the most active early-stage healthtech venture funds, our portfolio includes many of the fastest growing healthtech startups including EKO, Redox, Neuroflow, Infermedica, Tissue Analytics, among many others. Founders meet with dozens of potential customers and partners on Customer Sprints® and pitch leading venture firms during Investor Sprints®. Since its founding in 2008, Dreamit has partnered and helped grow over 320 startups.