Early stage blockchain venture fund and accelerator is looking for an experienced Investor to join them. By bringing together capital and value-add services, they help founders’ de-risk, accelerate, and advance Web 3.0.
Excellent package, bonus and carry is available
During their three-month long accelerator program, our promising pre-seed and seed stage start-ups work with leading investors and corporate partners to validate and invalidate business ideas, build products, define, and grow KPIs, develop product-market fit, and fundraise.
As Senior/Principal Investor, you will lead and oversee all stages of investment transaction-related efforts, including financial modelling and analysis, industry research, negotiation of investment terms, valuation analyses, and liquidity events.
You’ll be joining a small team and working directly with the rest of the senior leadership team, portfolio companies, and our investors.
You should have a deep intellectual curiosity about crypto and blockchain —and deep network access to the most promising start-ups in Silicon Valley/tech industry. You have mastered the art of relationship building in a remote/hybrid world, and you are comfortable in entrepreneurial work environments.
You’re a well-regarded investor with a track record of investments and adding value to founding teams. Every interaction with you is one of integrity, empathy, and sharing. You bring a strong following and thought leadership that can add depth and new perspective.
You seek to complement your ambitious and rigorous investment acumen with an operator-focused partnership that helps start-ups accelerate better outcomes. You seek white space to immediately or eventually build out your own coverage universe.
- Experience at a venture capital firm, private equity, or investment bank focused on the technology sector.
- Experience in investing in and industry knowledge of technology / high-growth companies
- Strong cognitive reasoning and analytical skills with an ability to translate complex ideas and numbers into common sense insights; mastery of effectively communicating those insights through the right mediums – presentations, memos, spreadsheets, white boards, etc.
- Ability to supervise, mentor, manage and develop talent
- Highly competitive salary, tokens, and carry
- Ability to personally invest in our venture and/or liquid funds
- Generous benefits
- Remote workplace (US-based preferred, US Eastern or Pacific Time working hours)
If interested, please apply here.