AT A GLANCE
With an environment that presents unique and evolving opportunities, it’s with excitement that Red Ventures is searching for a multi-faceted Corporate Development (Mergers and Acquisitions) Associate/Senior Associate to join our growing team. You will play a strategic role in all our acquisitions, investments, and inorganic growth corridors – working on deals ranging from $10M to $2B. Our venture-style investments and transactions span a variety of industries including technology, financial services, media and telecom, education, and travel.
The is a role based out of our South Charlotte office on a hybrid schedule; two days remote, three days in office.
What You’ll Do
- Be engaged through the full life cycle of mergers and acquisitions function for organization
- Perform extensive research on market trends and competitive analyses on business and market opportunities
- Supporting the businesses in RV through assisting in turning inorganic growth objectives into optimal target investment profiles, source and work collaboratively with the team in screening these potential targets against the objectives and prioritize related deal execution
- Develop quantitative analysis to support recommendations, ensuring strategic and financial soundness and alignment for any recommendations, including robust financial modeling (i.e. merger consequence analysis, valuation and capital structure impacts)
- Cross-functional team coordination, leading or supporting the related deal execution stages including due diligence, final approvals and definitive documentation
- Provide support on capital allocation decisions, evaluate equity and debt structuring alternatives and capital markets transactions
What We’re Looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related fields
- Minimum 3+ years progressive finance experience with strong M&A, Corporate Development, Management Consulting, Investment Banking and/or Capital Markets background
- Strong financial modeling experience
- Proven successful track record working with senior management both internally and externally
- Ability to think proactively and strategically while balancing the current workflow and needs of the business
- Intellectually curious; fast and eager learner with demonstrated ability to of being a thought partner for strategic decisions
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects and meet tight deadlines, and have an ability to remain calm under pressure and in the face of uncertainty
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.