BuiltUp Ventures is looking to hire an experienced Investor Relations Specialist for our Brooklyn, N.Y. office, to support our growing business activities, oversee investor needs, and provide professional business services. The ideal candidate should be investor-focused and work well under pressure, in a collaborative team setting.
- Reporting to investors and presenting information to potential investors.
- Pursuing new opportunities and establishing relationships with potential investors.
- Administrative tasks for aiding internal communication.
- Driving attendance for webinars and live seminars, scheduling meetings, and arranging conferences.
- Ensuring successful follow-up by maintaining accurate data in the CRM.
- Tracking activity using the CRM.
- Fluent English and a professional level of Hebrew are essential.
- Must have Experience working in Orthodox Jewish environments and familiarity with these communities.
- Plus– Yiddish speaking.
- Must live in N.Y. or the nearby environs, or be able to easily commute.
- Knowledge of financial markets.
- 2+ years of experience in the VC ecosphere, private equity, startups, or a related field.
- Strong professional communication skills, both written and verbal, with a positive, energetic, phone presence.
- Diligent work ethic.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Adept with computers, with proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with HubSpot or a related CRM.