Description: This year, we are launching our first ever Female Investor Track, a 3-week, fully remote masterclass to help women build and grow their career in the venture ecosystem. Our aim is to provide a community of mentorship, learning and sustainable growth for women who are passionate about thriving in the venture capital industry to make sure that access to resources is not limited by your demographic.
Where do you come in?
We are looking for an awesome cohort of students to join our inaugural Female Investor Track!
In particular, we are looking for:
- Undergraduate or graduate students with an anticipated graduation year of 2022 or later. (This includes incoming candidates as well)
- Community builders with a love for supporting startups in their growth and scaling
- Drive to learn about new trends, ecosystem enablers and different perspectives
- Can commit 3 hours per week over 3 weeks to attend our cohort sessions
- No prior investing experience is necessary. Experienced candidates are welcome, and inexperienced candidates looking to learn more about VC are equally welcome!
What can I expect to learn during the Female Investor Track?
The Female Investor Track will help participants answer questions such as: What is venture capital and why does it exist? How does my identity add value to the industry? What do I need to know to thrive in this ecosystem? You’ll be learning from some of the best investors, fund managers, and founders in the game; all of whom have set their mark in the industry as thought pioneers in a typically male-dominated industry. The program will culminate with an opportunity to apply 3 weeks of learning to evaluate the pitches from this year’s Female Founders Track!
Dates: July 11th-July 31st 2021
Application Open: April 21st- May 21st; Find the application here!