ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
We are looking for a passionate and driven MBA intern to join our Corporate Development team for a summer! The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology, innovation, and the Enterprise Saas ecosystem.
You will work on all aspects of the acquisition and investment lifecycle, including sourcing, diligence, execution, and monitoring. This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to get a taste of Corporate Development at a high-growth enterprise software company!
If you want to learn more about our company and the impact we have, please visit our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/servicenowinc
- Work on evaluation and execution of M&A opportunities and strategic initiatives as they arise.
- Perform market research on our industry, adjacent spaces, and relevant other companies.
- Develop compelling recommendations, communicated in high-quality output.
- Support cross-functional teams (e.g., product BUs) to identify opportunities and accelerate deal execution.
- Currently enrolled as a first-year MBA degree student returning for a final term or year following the summer internship.
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience before your MBA with an investment bank, private equity, venture capital, or a similar role at a technology company (or similar).
- Ability to perform rigorous quantitative modeling and analysis, particularly financial modeling.
- Effective communicator both verbally and in writing; comfortable in business and technical discussions.
- Collaborative team player who is also an independent thinker.
- Self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, high-growth environments.
- Expertise and/or strong interest in the enterprise software/ SaaS industry a plus.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If interested, please apply here.