GK Venture Partners, LLC (“GKVP”), is a New Jersey based investment company, looking for a Corporate Development Associate.
The Corporate Development team collaborates with our leadership team to identify, develop, and execute transactions to grow our business and achieve our mission. The team uses strategic, financial, investment and operational frameworks and analysis to identify, negotiate and execute strategic acquisitions.
- Assist: Corporate Development Director on multiple simultaneous corporate acquisitions
- Sourcing: Develop pipeline opportunities through all available means including conference attendance, business development discussions, and independent research
- Research: Analyze market data and evaluate industry landscapes including relevant competitors, industry economics, and market trends
- Modeling: Operating and financial models to support business cases
- Due Diligence: Lead processes, including stakeholder and processes management while also identifying issues and paths to resolution
- Support: Corporate Development strategic frameworks and toolkits
- Execute: Coordinate internal and external resources to execute transactions
- 2+years of work experience in investment banking or strategy consulting, preferably Industrials – Capital Goods
- Strong financial analysis, valuation and modeling skills
- Ability to customize and apply financial and strategic frameworks; develop and prove out hypotheses in observed data / performance
If interested, please apply here.