FalconX is one of the fastest-growing startups in FinTech. We are redefining prime brokerage from the ground up.
We are backed by some of the best investors in the world including Accel, Altimeter Capital, American Express, B Capital, Coinbase, Fidelity, Flybridge, Lightspeed, Sapphire Ventures, and Tiger Global.
We deliver institutional digital asset traders best-in-class trading, credit, and clearing. We trade, lend and secure tens of billions of dollars monthly, are highly profitable, and growing fast, so we need your help!
We are data-driven. Whether it’s a growth or product decision, we believe data can always help us make more precise and informed choices.
We move fast. Speed of execution is essential for any startup, but we believe this is even more pertinent in our 24/7 industry.
We prioritize learning. Outcomes are mission-critical, but we also believe that learning in success and in failure will drive our continued success. Our industry is emergent – there’s no shortage of experiments to get involved with and to continue growing and learning together.
FalconX has offices in San Mateo, Bangalore, and Chicago.
Who is on the team?
We are entrepreneurs. Many in our company have been founders or have aspirations to eventually start their own company. We take these ambitions and experiences to bring a solutions-oriented mindset to the problems we encounter day-to-day.
We are experienced. We have been fortunate to have learned from mentors and peers at institutions such as Google, LinkedIn, JUMP Trading, Citadel, PEAK6 Investments, Goldman Sachs, McKinsey, Harvard Business School, Carnegie Mellon, IIT + more.
What will be my impact?
As Corporate Development Associate, you will help the company grow by identifying, analyzing, and executing acquisitions and other strategic opportunities. You will also help manage day-to-day relationships with FalconX’s investors, cultivate relationships with prospective investors, and assist with fundraising efforts. You will position the company for success by analyzing the competitive landscape, understanding market forces shaping the industry, and position FalconX to capitalize on opportunities.
- Drive the execution of mergers and acquisitions and strategic investments, including sourcing opportunities, conducting market landscapes, performing financial analysis, and coordinating all aspects of due diligence in partnership with senior team members
- Help manage day-to-day relationships with FalconX’s investors, cultivate strong relationships with prospective future investors, and maintain a strong understanding of developments in the capital markets.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of data rooms, pitch decks, and other materials for current and prospective investors.
- Scan the market continuously for inorganic or strategic opportunities that may be a fit for FalconX.
- Develop perspectives on key competitors, relative strengths and weaknesses, and implications for FalconX and its product offerings.
- Manage a variety of cross-functional strategic initiatives working with internal and external stakeholders to drive business outcomes.
- 2-6+ years of experience at a top-tier company in corporate development, investment banking, venture capital, or private equity.
- Direct deal experience
- Experience in crypto or fintech is a plus
- Experience integrating acquisitions is a plus
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Passion for understanding cryptocurrency and shaping the future of financial services.
- Ability to work on ambiguous problems in a fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS degree
- MBA or advanced degree is a plus
If interested, please apply here.