Associates drive a variety of market and transaction-related analyses, working with managers and directors to build financial models, develop acquisition opportunities, source venture capital investments, and participate in corporate strategy.
Associates have exposure to a number of technologies within a team and have the opportunity to work on a range of projects.
- You will source, screen and propose investment, partnerships and M&A opportunities.
- You will work closely with Cisco Business Units to align strategy with partners and other key constituents.
- You will drive detailed technology and market analyses of key sectors.
- You will develop detailed financial models including projections, valuation, and investment return analyses.
- You will design presentations for senior management related to acquisitions and investments.
- You will perform business, financial, accounting, and customer due diligence
Who You’ll Work With
The Cisco Corporate Development team is responsible for driving Cisco’s long-term growth strategy through venture capital investments and acquisitions. We aggressively source new opportunities, develop strategic perspectives on innovative market segments, execute on M&A transactions and actively manage VC investments. Cisco is looking to add extraordinary team members to grow its organization and support the company’s continued growth.
Who You Are
Our minimum requirements for this role are:
- 2+ years post undergraduate work as an analyst at a top-tier investment bank, Private Equity/Venture Capital (PE/VC) firm with deal experience, consulting or other financial services firm.
- BS/BA degree in a quantitative discipline.
- Proven ability to build structured quantitative analyses and financial models
- Demonstrated personal initiative and excellent judgment.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Strong leadership capabilities and the ability to operate successfully in an unstructured, collaborative environment.
- Natural curiosity to learn technologies, business models and industry trends.
- Ambitious and able to independently source and execute transactions.
If interested, please apply here.