Bull City Venture Partners is a venture capital firm laser-focused on helping seed and early stage companies. We love meeting incredible entrepreneurs and rolling up our sleeves to help founders build their companies from day one. Our office is in downtown Durham, NC.
We’re looking to add a Chief of Staff to our team who will work directly with Partners Jason Caplain and David Jones. This role will engage across all functions of the partnership at Bull City Venture Partners.
- Prepare agenda, run weekly partner meetings and ensure partner execution.
- Maintain CRM and other internal systems
- Direct marketing efforts within the BCVP community, which includes updating blog, website, social and email newsletters
- Manage events like BCVP Entrepreneurs’ Series, Annual LP Meeting and other events throughout the year
- Oversee quarterly reporting
- Direct internal fund administration and operations
Who we’re looking for:
Someone who believes in our mission, vision and goals as a founder-first VC firm. We are a team driven by grit and we care deeply about our founders and creating great companies that stand the test of time. This role requires organization, project management and execution.
Note: This is not an investing role. You will not have sourcing, evaluation, or deal execution responsibilities. You will not take pitch meetings or diligence calls nor will you complete desk research or analysis. Instead, you will be the central hub driving the firm’s operational goals forward with crisp execution.
- 2-3 years of work experience
- Undergraduate degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and proven execution of projects from inception to completion with limited oversight
- Previous venture capital or investing experience is not a requirement
We believe the strength of our team comes from our diverse and inclusive workplace, and we welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Interested? Please email Jason Caplain email@example.com with a copy of your resume and “Chief of Staff” as the subject line. Thank you.