Support all aspects of the Cleveland Clinic Ventures investment program with an emphasis on the analysis of potential Cleveland Clinic startup companies, and performance of current Cleveland Clinic startup portfolio companies.
- Analyzes financial results of Cleveland Clinic Venture startups compared to plans and forecasts
- Identifies trends in the industry and specific markets for the Cleveland Clinic Venture startup’s specific technology and competition.
- Coordinates activities with all others in the Cleveland Clinic commercialization team and participates in the ongoing development of Cleveland Clinic Ventures by fostering on-going external relationships with entrepreneurial and venture communities.
- Interfaces with Cleveland Clinic startup board members and Directors, Managing Director to ensure that the goals of Cleveland Clinic Ventures are advanced.
- Works with the Cleveland Clinic startup company team to create and deliver investor presentations that are designed to attract and expedite the investment of external capital into companies formed by the Cleveland Clinic.
- Works with Cleveland Clinic startup companies to keep corporate documents up to date including: financials, business plans, board meeting minutes, legal documents.
- Assembles, verifies, and maintains deal room data for Cleveland Clinic Ventures portfolio companies.
- Works with Managing Director on portfolio company performance benchmarks and reporting such as forward looking Key Performance Indicators for companies’ for stakeholders related to the Cleveland Clinic startups.